Friday 8 March 2013

Hello readears and dearest students,


I am Law Kai En, call me Miss Law for short. My hometown is in Raub, Pahang a small town which surrounded by greenery. I graduated from University of Malaya (2009) with a degree in Science and Education majoring in Chemistry and minor in Mathematics. In December 2009, I started my teaching career as a lecturer in Perak Matriculation College. As of now I have 3 years of experience as an educator. There are still a lot learn and improve therefore I have to constantly work to enhance my teaching skills and my knowledge in order to become an effective lecturer.Becoming an educator is a dream come true for me. When I was a little girl, I am inspired to be an educator like my mother. For me, an educator is not only able to serve the country and educate a new generation armed with the useful knowledge. 


Currently, I am pursing Master of Chemistry Education in Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris (UPSI) as a part-time student. It is challenging but it is all worth because I had gained knowledge and valuable experiences under the guidance of capable lecturers in UPSI such as Miss Asmayati. Actually, this blogspot is part of the assignments of the course. All the material and our experiences is shared in here. Hopefully that my experiences in this course can benefits my readers.


My closed knit family.
Posted by Unknown On 20:38 No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

Chemistry News