Friday 10 May 2013

Do you view your career as a journey or a destination?
This is a very important questions, I asked myself 3 years ago when I just started working as an educator in Perak Matriculation College. How I view my career is crucial for my career progression. Destination and journey are two different ways to look at career progression. My answer is my career is my DESTINATION, this is where I want to be and what I want to be.

Hence I started to outline my career path, set goals to achieve higher level of proficiency and to achieve a certain recognition in this field. My ultimate goal is to be honored a doctorate title in Education, the highest academic achievement. The journey start with pursing Master in Chemistry Education in Universiti Pendididkan Sultan Indris. It is going to be though journey but I am confident I can do it.


Posted by Unknown On 21:24 No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

Chemistry News